Ladies, take heed; Adrian Marcel works fast. On his latest single, the singer/songwriter who brought us Awkward Moment boasts that you need only give him 5 Minutes to Love You Down, and you’ll never want to be with another man again. (Which isn’t to say he couldn’t stretch the process out for longer, if you so desired.) Producer K-Pan cooks up an appropriately steamy instrumental to back the artist as he celebrates his efficiency in the bedroom, layering smoldering synths over a leisurely, reverb-soaked percussion rhythm. Does this burner whet your appetite for more smoothness? You’ll find what you seek on free mixtape Just Being Honest, scheduled to drop in September. Additionally, keep it locked for the latest on Marcel’s currently-untitled Universal Republic debut album, due out sometime in 2013.
Written by richard on 10/3/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.