Ladies, take heed; Adrian Marcel works fast. On his latest single, the singer/songwriter who brought us Awkward Moment boasts that you need only give him 5 Minutes to Love You Down, and you’ll never want to be with another man again. (Which isn’t to say he couldn’t stretch the process out for longer, if you so desired.) Producer K-Pan cooks up an appropriately steamy instrumental to back the artist as he celebrates his efficiency in the bedroom, layering smoldering synths over a leisurely, reverb-soaked percussion rhythm. Does this burner whet your appetite for more smoothness? You’ll find what you seek on free mixtape Just Being Honest, scheduled to drop in September. Additionally, keep it locked for the latest on Marcel’s currently-untitled Universal Republic debut album, due out sometime in 2013.
Written by richard on 10/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.