Ladies, take heed; Adrian Marcel works fast. On his latest single, the singer/songwriter who brought us Awkward Moment boasts that you need only give him 5 Minutes to Love You Down, and you’ll never want to be with another man again. (Which isn’t to say he couldn’t stretch the process out for longer, if you so desired.) Producer K-Pan cooks up an appropriately steamy instrumental to back the artist as he celebrates his efficiency in the bedroom, layering smoldering synths over a leisurely, reverb-soaked percussion rhythm. Does this burner whet your appetite for more smoothness? You’ll find what you seek on free mixtape Just Being Honest, scheduled to drop in September. Additionally, keep it locked for the latest on Marcel’s currently-untitled Universal Republic debut album, due out sometime in 2013.
Written by richard on 10/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.