Ladies, take heed; Adrian Marcel works fast. On his latest single, the singer/songwriter who brought us Awkward Moment boasts that you need only give him 5 Minutes to Love You Down, and you’ll never want to be with another man again. (Which isn’t to say he couldn’t stretch the process out for longer, if you so desired.) Producer K-Pan cooks up an appropriately steamy instrumental to back the artist as he celebrates his efficiency in the bedroom, layering smoldering synths over a leisurely, reverb-soaked percussion rhythm. Does this burner whet your appetite for more smoothness? You’ll find what you seek on free mixtape Just Being Honest, scheduled to drop in September. Additionally, keep it locked for the latest on Marcel’s currently-untitled Universal Republic debut album, due out sometime in 2013.
Written by richard on 10/3/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)