In last week’s exclusive interview with Bobby Valentino, the R&B singer waxed nostalgic about the thrill of asking someone special out onto the floor during a school dance, and expressed a desire to imbue his music with that same romantic spark. Asylum Records recording artist Adrian is clearly on the same page; when he spots a high school sweetheart in the club he fondly remembers that same thrill, and seeks to Bring It Back by slow-dancing with that special lady. Adrian’s production gives the single a classic slow-jam feel, amping up the ambience with windchime synths and a heart-thumping beat. Sure to inspire romantic moments between lovestruck teens and nostalgic adults alike, Bring It Back is a fitting follow up to the singer’s similarly-seductive first single, Temptation. It is yet unknown whether this cut will be included on Adrian’s debut album, State of the Art, when it drops later this year.
Written by richard on 01/29/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.