In last week’s exclusive interview with Bobby Valentino, the R&B singer waxed nostalgic about the thrill of asking someone special out onto the floor during a school dance, and expressed a desire to imbue his music with that same romantic spark. Asylum Records recording artist Adrian is clearly on the same page; when he spots a high school sweetheart in the club he fondly remembers that same thrill, and seeks to Bring It Back by slow-dancing with that special lady. Adrian’s production gives the single a classic slow-jam feel, amping up the ambience with windchime synths and a heart-thumping beat. Sure to inspire romantic moments between lovestruck teens and nostalgic adults alike, Bring It Back is a fitting follow up to the singer’s similarly-seductive first single, Temptation. It is yet unknown whether this cut will be included on Adrian’s debut album, State of the Art, when it drops later this year.
Listen to More: Adrian
Written by richard on 01/29/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.