Best not be putting on any Airs & Graces when Adian Coker‘s in the area, lest he cut through your pretenses and expose you for the lame you are. On his latest video single, the London rhymesayer departs from the introspective themes of Booth debut Angels & Demons to demonstrate his full capacity for lyrical aggression. Flowing over his own squelching synth-bassline and head-noddable percussion, he offers those would cross him fair warning: “If it’s war, I never forget faces.” An uncredited female vocalist assists on the hook and outro, and Tim Brown directs the cut’s visceral visual accompaniment. While Coker’s Lights Fantastic has yet to be assigned a drop date, fans can keep it locked to the Booth for release details, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 10/1/12
UK emcee/songwriter/producer Adian Coker has released his new mixtape, Lights Fantastic, presented by our friends at Karmaloop and the artist's own indie label Bloom in June. The 9-track project, which was recorded over the...
Bloom In June
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angels & Demons" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.