Best not be putting on any Airs & Graces when Adian Coker‘s in the area, lest he cut through your pretenses and expose you for the lame you are. On his latest video single, the London rhymesayer departs from the introspective themes of Booth debut Angels & Demons to demonstrate his full capacity for lyrical aggression. Flowing over his own squelching synth-bassline and head-noddable percussion, he offers those would cross him fair warning: “If it’s war, I never forget faces.” An uncredited female vocalist assists on the hook and outro, and Tim Brown directs the cut’s visceral visual accompaniment. While Coker’s Lights Fantastic has yet to be assigned a drop date, fans can keep it locked to the Booth for release details, as well as all the latest tunes.
Bloom In June
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angels & Demons" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.