Best not be putting on any Airs & Graces when Adian Coker‘s in the area, lest he cut through your pretenses and expose you for the lame you are. On his latest video single, the London rhymesayer departs from the introspective themes of Booth debut Angels & Demons to demonstrate his full capacity for lyrical aggression. Flowing over his own squelching synth-bassline and head-noddable percussion, he offers those would cross him fair warning: “If it’s war, I never forget faces.” An uncredited female vocalist assists on the hook and outro, and Tim Brown directs the cut’s visceral visual accompaniment. While Coker’s Lights Fantastic has yet to be assigned a drop date, fans can keep it locked to the Booth for release details, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 10/1/12
Submit your Rating
Bloom In June
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angels & Demons" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.