Last we saw AdELA, back in April 2010, the Run the Streets singer was demanding that we “Just Feel” her glossy, flossy club-pop style. Though not all of our readers obliged, she’s still determined to make listeners love her robotic brand of swag—new promo single Limos finds her dropping similarly high-rolling verses over some similarly body-moving production by STREETRUNNER and Sarom. Warming up to AdELA’s patented brand of dancefloor fuel? Keep it locked; the artist’s next project has yet to be announced, but we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes!
Written by richard on 07/12/11
Submit your Rating
Run The Streets, LLC.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Other Love" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.