Update: The Andrew Colton-directed visuals for AdELA’s I Was Waiting single has been added.
Last we heard from AdELA, it was 2011, and the rising pop songstress was peddling a glossy, robotic brand of club pop on joints like Just Feel It and Limos. Three years later, the Run the Streets signee returns with a new single whose sound may surprise those familiar with her only through the aforementioned jams. I Was Waiting is a heartfelt ballad with a refreshing throwback-soul vibe. Label boss STREETRUNNER‘s ebbing, flowing strings back the singer as she chronicles a stormy relationship that was ultimately meant to be. This emotionally-charged cut is part of AdELA’s forthcoming Off the Burner EP. Keep it locked for further details on the project, which is currently unscheduled.
Written by richard on 09/21/14
Submit your Rating
Run The Streets, LLC.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Other Love" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.