Though A.Dd+ are currently in the midst of a national tour with Motown fave Black Milk, the Dallas duo aren’t letting their online fanbase go hungry in the meantime. Today, Paris Pershun and Slim Gravy step into the Booth with Can’t You See, a freshly-leaked cut which finds them spitting about the stresses of their hustle over a brooding beat by Austin DJ/producer Nick Nack. Feeling it? This reflective cut and much more can be found on Nick Nack’s State Machine LP, dropping in the next few weeks via Crowd Control Music.
Written by richard on 03/8/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mary Go" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.