As fans of the Dallas duo already know, A.Dd+‘s stage name is a stylized version of the initialism for “Attention Deficit Disorder,” built from the first letters of the members’ respective first names (Arrias and Dionte). But hip-hop monikers tend to sprout additional meanings over time, and this one is no exception. With their latest mixtape single, featured in the Booth along with Jeff Adair‘s official visuals, Paris Pershun and Slim Gravy add another to the pile: “Audio Day Dream.” Here, FlyLife Productions’ woozy keyboard loops and syrupy-slow percussion accompany the emcees as they fantasize about the bright future that awaits them and reflect on the necessity of learning from one’s mistakes. A.Dd+‘s DJBooth-hosted DiveHiFlyLo: Every Man Is King LP will be released next week Tuesday, November 19.
Written by richard on 11/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mary Go" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)