On Rings & Crowns, featured earlier this month, Add-2 expressed confidence that he was destined to join the ranks of hip-hop royalty. For now, though, the Windy City emcee remains a hungry Underdog. And I do mean hungry. As evidence of just how bad Add wants to succeed, I present this newly-released mixtape single. Backed by Thelonious Martin‘s bombastic brass loops, the emcee unleashes some of the most fast and furious flows I’ve heard in a hot minute, stopping only to catch his breath and taunt rival emcees: “Show me what competition look like—I wanna know!” Feeling it? More fresh tunes await on More Missed Calls, dropping this Thursday (4/25) via our colleagues at 2DopeBoyz.com.
Written by richard on 04/24/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk in the Park" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)