On Rings & Crowns, featured earlier this month, Add-2 expressed confidence that he was destined to join the ranks of hip-hop royalty. For now, though, the Windy City emcee remains a hungry Underdog. And I do mean hungry. As evidence of just how bad Add wants to succeed, I present this newly-released mixtape single. Backed by Thelonious Martin‘s bombastic brass loops, the emcee unleashes some of the most fast and furious flows I’ve heard in a hot minute, stopping only to catch his breath and taunt rival emcees: “Show me what competition look like—I wanna know!” Feeling it? More fresh tunes await on More Missed Calls, dropping this Thursday (4/25) via our colleagues at 2DopeBoyz.com.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk in the Park" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!