On Rings & Crowns, featured earlier this month, Add-2 expressed confidence that he was destined to join the ranks of hip-hop royalty. For now, though, the Windy City emcee remains a hungry Underdog. And I do mean hungry. As evidence of just how bad Add wants to succeed, I present this newly-released mixtape single. Backed by Thelonious Martin‘s bombastic brass loops, the emcee unleashes some of the most fast and furious flows I’ve heard in a hot minute, stopping only to catch his breath and taunt rival emcees: “Show me what competition look like—I wanna know!” Feeling it? More fresh tunes await on More Missed Calls, dropping this Thursday (4/25) via our colleagues at 2DopeBoyz.com.
Written by richard on 04/24/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk in the Park" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.