On Rings & Crowns, featured earlier this month, Add-2 expressed confidence that he was destined to join the ranks of hip-hop royalty. For now, though, the Windy City emcee remains a hungry Underdog. And I do mean hungry. As evidence of just how bad Add wants to succeed, I present this newly-released mixtape single. Backed by Thelonious Martin‘s bombastic brass loops, the emcee unleashes some of the most fast and furious flows I’ve heard in a hot minute, stopping only to catch his breath and taunt rival emcees: “Show me what competition look like—I wanna know!” Feeling it? More fresh tunes await on More Missed Calls, dropping this Thursday (4/25) via our colleagues at 2DopeBoyz.com.
Written by richard on 04/24/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk in the Park" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.