Add-2 may be killing y’all sucker emcees, but look on the bright side: at least you’ll get a dope Eulogy before being lowered into your final resting place. Ostensibly dedicated to wack rappers, the Chi-town representative’s first promotional single of 2013 actually hits a wide variety of topics, from the artist’s ongoing quest to get himself and his mother out of the ‘hood to Trinidad James’ dental shortcomings. Underlying his wide-ranging lyrical reflections is a soulfully upbeat, sampled instrumental by J-Rell. Eulogy isn’t attached to a larger project but, according to Add-2, fans can think of it as “a preview of what’s to come” in the new year.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk in the Park" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.