Add-2 may be killing y’all sucker emcees, but look on the bright side: at least you’ll get a dope Eulogy before being lowered into your final resting place. Ostensibly dedicated to wack rappers, the Chi-town representative’s first promotional single of 2013 actually hits a wide variety of topics, from the artist’s ongoing quest to get himself and his mother out of the ‘hood to Trinidad James’ dental shortcomings. Underlying his wide-ranging lyrical reflections is a soulfully upbeat, sampled instrumental by J-Rell. Eulogy isn’t attached to a larger project but, according to Add-2, fans can think of it as “a preview of what’s to come” in the new year.
Written by richard on 01/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk in the Park" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)