Can’t wait for the dopeness that will be Add-2‘s next full-length? You’re in luck—the Windy City representative’s stepped into the Booth with a little something to tide fans over as he finalizes the project. On unreleased cut Prelude to a Murder, Add delivers tightly-wound lyrical fire over the sliced-and-diced brass samples of frequent production collaborator IIL Meel. Save.Our.Souls has yet to receive a solid release date, but fans can expect the project before the year is out.
Written by richard on 11/21/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk in the Park" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)