Chicago emcee Add-2 has been living the player’s lifestyle for quite a while now, but success with the ladies didn’t always come easily to him—in fact, picking up women is a skill that he’s cultivated over many years of study and hard work. On this unreleased cut, Add reminisces about one of the turning points in the development of his game: back in his School Daze, Add was frustrated by the fact that every woman he encountered seemed to be looking for a long-term relationship; though this problem seemed insurmountable at first, the dilemma vanished into thin air once the emcee learned to turn those hopefuls down without losing his cool. Frequent Bullet producer Slot-A gets his “classic Kanye” on, delivering some baritone hook vocals as well as an ear-pleasing, old-school beat. Fans can hear more from the self-proclaimed “Leader of the Anti-Bullsh*t Coalition,” on his forthcoming Tale Of Two’s City (Vol. 3) mixtape, which has yet to receive an official release date.
Written by Burmy on 07/22/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk in the Park" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.