Chicago emcee Add-2 has been living the player’s lifestyle for quite a while now, but success with the ladies didn’t always come easily to him—in fact, picking up women is a skill that he’s cultivated over many years of study and hard work. On this unreleased cut, Add reminisces about one of the turning points in the development of his game: back in his School Daze, Add was frustrated by the fact that every woman he encountered seemed to be looking for a long-term relationship; though this problem seemed insurmountable at first, the dilemma vanished into thin air once the emcee learned to turn those hopefuls down without losing his cool. Frequent Bullet producer Slot-A gets his “classic Kanye” on, delivering some baritone hook vocals as well as an ear-pleasing, old-school beat. Fans can hear more from the self-proclaimed “Leader of the Anti-Bullsh*t Coalition,” on his forthcoming Tale Of Two’s City (Vol. 3) mixtape, which has yet to receive an official release date.
Written by Burmy on 07/22/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk in the Park" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.