Fresh off wrapping up his #BeUndeniable campaign with mid-January’s The Fog, Adam Tensta is back on our pages with a fresh single off his most recent studio album. A moody, yet driving cut exploring the Stockholm hitmaker’s fraught relationship with his father, Lights at Bay features the guest vocals of a heavy-hitter from a very different corner of the Swedish scene: David Sandström, frontman of pioneering hardcore punk band Refused, joins Tensta over Addeboy vs. Cliff‘s electronic production to deliver an understated (in comparison to his trademark throat-shredding screams) sung chorus. Jan Stollberg and Björn Quadt co-direct the record’s official visuals. Released in April of 2011, Adam Tensta’s Scared of the Dark LP is available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 02/25/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.