Fresh off wrapping up his #BeUndeniable campaign with mid-January’s The Fog, Adam Tensta is back on our pages with a fresh single off his most recent studio album. A moody, yet driving cut exploring the Stockholm hitmaker’s fraught relationship with his father, Lights at Bay features the guest vocals of a heavy-hitter from a very different corner of the Swedish scene: David Sandström, frontman of pioneering hardcore punk band Refused, joins Tensta over Addeboy vs. Cliff‘s electronic production to deliver an understated (in comparison to his trademark throat-shredding screams) sung chorus. Jan Stollberg and Björn Quadt co-direct the record’s official visuals. Released in April of 2011, Adam Tensta’s Scared of the Dark LP is available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 02/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.