Fresh off wrapping up his #BeUndeniable campaign with mid-January’s The Fog, Adam Tensta is back on our pages with a fresh single off his most recent studio album. A moody, yet driving cut exploring the Stockholm hitmaker’s fraught relationship with his father, Lights at Bay features the guest vocals of a heavy-hitter from a very different corner of the Swedish scene: David Sandström, frontman of pioneering hardcore punk band Refused, joins Tensta over Addeboy vs. Cliff‘s electronic production to deliver an understated (in comparison to his trademark throat-shredding screams) sung chorus. Jan Stollberg and Björn Quadt co-direct the record’s official visuals. Released in April of 2011, Adam Tensta’s Scared of the Dark LP is available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 02/25/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.