Fresh off wrapping up his #BeUndeniable campaign with mid-January’s The Fog, Adam Tensta is back on our pages with a fresh single off his most recent studio album. A moody, yet driving cut exploring the Stockholm hitmaker’s fraught relationship with his father, Lights at Bay features the guest vocals of a heavy-hitter from a very different corner of the Swedish scene: David Sandström, frontman of pioneering hardcore punk band Refused, joins Tensta over Addeboy vs. Cliff‘s electronic production to deliver an understated (in comparison to his trademark throat-shredding screams) sung chorus. Jan Stollberg and Björn Quadt co-direct the record’s official visuals. Released in April of 2011, Adam Tensta’s Scared of the Dark LP is available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 02/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.