Fresh off wrapping up his #BeUndeniable campaign with mid-January’s The Fog, Adam Tensta is back on our pages with a fresh single off his most recent studio album. A moody, yet driving cut exploring the Stockholm hitmaker’s fraught relationship with his father, Lights at Bay features the guest vocals of a heavy-hitter from a very different corner of the Swedish scene: David Sandström, frontman of pioneering hardcore punk band Refused, joins Tensta over Addeboy vs. Cliff‘s electronic production to deliver an understated (in comparison to his trademark throat-shredding screams) sung chorus. Jan Stollberg and Björn Quadt co-direct the record’s official visuals. Released in April of 2011, Adam Tensta’s Scared of the Dark LP is available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 02/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.