Fans will be hard pressed to think of a more overused word in hip-hop than ‘hater.’ Well apparently ‘hatin’ has spread its use all the way to Sweden, as their two premier MCs, Adam Tensta and Eboi, touch on the every rappers favorite subject, insisting they knew their fame was coming all along. After all, they had Up and Coming status. Although Adam sounds like your typical international-appeal rapper, Eboi’s sound borrows from a few State-side MCs (think Weezy or any Bone Thug). The real winners over here are Howard Who and Major Factors, because their techno-heavy production is what gives Up and Coming a shot at proving all the haters wrong.
Written by Burmy on 03/20/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.