Fans will be hard pressed to think of a more overused word in hip-hop than ‘hater.’ Well apparently ‘hatin’ has spread its use all the way to Sweden, as their two premier MCs, Adam Tensta and Eboi, touch on the every rappers favorite subject, insisting they knew their fame was coming all along. After all, they had Up and Coming status. Although Adam sounds like your typical international-appeal rapper, Eboi’s sound borrows from a few State-side MCs (think Weezy or any Bone Thug). The real winners over here are Howard Who and Major Factors, because their techno-heavy production is what gives Up and Coming a shot at proving all the haters wrong.
Written by Burmy on 03/20/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.