Have you been begging the Man Upstairs for fresh music from First in Flight State duo Actual Proof? Well, consider your prayers answered. Today, Enigma and Sundown return to our pages with God Willin’, the lead single off their next full-length and installment number two in Jamla Records’ Summer of Jamla series. (The inaugural entry, featured earlier this week, was HaLo‘s No Matter.) Fueled by in-house beatsmith Khrysis’ airy guitar strums and understated rhythm section, this cut finds Act Proof and guest emcee TP spitting about their struggle to say strong and keep the faith despite the myriad obstacles that stand between them and their dreams. Though their focus is, obviously, on the music game, the knowledge they drop here is apt to inspire anyone on his or her hustle. In addition to keeping it locked for further details on sophomore set All God’s Children Got Rhythm, which is currently unscheduled, fans can watch our pages for further Summer of Jamla song releases.
It's A Wonderful World/JAMLA
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.