One look at Action Bronson might bring you to the conclusion that he isn’t too fleet-of-foot, but you’d be surprised to find out that he is pretty athletic. Heck, the man can even do a cartwheel! Proving his athleticism goes beyond two legs, the New York native shows his appreciation for Watersports; I guess when you can spit like Ghostface, surfing (or jet skiing) is the best way to get around. Adding to the blend of luxury and grit that is trademark is AB, are a few colorful, quirky lines from east coast neighbor Big Body Wes, who, like Action’s and his unique style, are a nice juxtaposition to the shimmering, squeaky-clean Harry Fraud beat. Watersports isn’t (yet) part of anything larger, but if you’re craving more Bronson look no further than last month’s freebie loosie Heel Toe.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/28/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time for Some" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.