One look at Action Bronson might bring you to the conclusion that he isn’t too fleet-of-foot, but you’d be surprised to find out that he is pretty athletic. Heck, the man can even do a cartwheel! Proving his athleticism goes beyond two legs, the New York native shows his appreciation for Watersports; I guess when you can spit like Ghostface, surfing (or jet skiing) is the best way to get around. Adding to the blend of luxury and grit that is trademark is AB, are a few colorful, quirky lines from east coast neighbor Big Body Wes, who, like Action’s and his unique style, are a nice juxtaposition to the shimmering, squeaky-clean Harry Fraud beat. Watersports isn’t (yet) part of anything larger, but if you’re craving more Bronson look no further than last month’s freebie loosie Heel Toe.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time for Some" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.