One look at Action Bronson might bring you to the conclusion that he isn’t too fleet-of-foot, but you’d be surprised to find out that he is pretty athletic. Heck, the man can even do a cartwheel! Proving his athleticism goes beyond two legs, the New York native shows his appreciation for Watersports; I guess when you can spit like Ghostface, surfing (or jet skiing) is the best way to get around. Adding to the blend of luxury and grit that is trademark is AB, are a few colorful, quirky lines from east coast neighbor Big Body Wes, who, like Action’s and his unique style, are a nice juxtaposition to the shimmering, squeaky-clean Harry Fraud beat. Watersports isn’t (yet) part of anything larger, but if you’re craving more Bronson look no further than last month’s freebie loosie Heel Toe.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/28/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time for Some" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.