One look at Action Bronson might bring you to the conclusion that he isn’t too fleet-of-foot, but you’d be surprised to find out that he is pretty athletic. Heck, the man can even do a cartwheel! Proving his athleticism goes beyond two legs, the New York native shows his appreciation for Watersports; I guess when you can spit like Ghostface, surfing (or jet skiing) is the best way to get around. Adding to the blend of luxury and grit that is trademark is AB, are a few colorful, quirky lines from east coast neighbor Big Body Wes, who, like Action’s and his unique style, are a nice juxtaposition to the shimmering, squeaky-clean Harry Fraud beat. Watersports isn’t (yet) part of anything larger, but if you’re craving more Bronson look no further than last month’s freebie loosie Heel Toe.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time for Some" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.