As serious about kicking back as he is about his hustle, Flushing, Queens newcomer Action Bronson announces that it’s “Time for Some maxin’,” on the lead single off his forthcoming full-length. Statik Selektah, Bronson’s partner throughout the project, produces, serving up a warm, horn-sampled instrumental which the headliner, along with guest collaborator Lil Fame (of M.O.P., uh, fame) proceed to lace with braggadocios rhymes. Craving more? You’ll find what you seek on Bronson’s Well Done LP, dropping June 5, via Showoff Records.
Written by richard on 05/31/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Meteor Hammer" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.