If there’s one thing that’s clear from Action Bronson‘s bars, it’s that the Flushing, Queens representative is one hungry dude—and it stands to reason that his fans would share his hearty appetite. Thus, just one week after the release of his collaborative EP with Harry Fraud, the rhymesayer is serving up seconds in the form of project outtake Heel Toe. Based around a loose interpolation of Journey’s Look Who’s Crying Now (which probably has something to do with its exclusion from the EP), the record finds Bronson spitting about his caked-up romance with girl who “gallop[s] like a tan deer” and steals all her outfits from Tangiers, in between his signature food and car talk. This joint is just a loosie but, for those who haven’t already copped the set, Saab Stories is available for free streaming and digital purchase right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 06/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time for Some" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.