After finishing a tasty, finger lickin’ good meal it is customary to pay a compliment to the creator of the delicious feast. Thus, we should pay our Compliments 2 The Chef, in this case recently-named XXL Freshmen 2013 selection, Action Bronson, and producer Harry Fraud, who together have concocted a stand out selection from Peter Rosenberg‘s forthcoming Ecko Unlimited-presented compilation album. The record, which features guest vocals from Cee-Lo collaborator Lauriana Mae, finds Bronson in fine form, rattling off random pop culture references like 90’s Chicago Bulls guard John Paxson. We suggest you dig into this fine audible meal and prepare for Rosenberg’s New York Renaissance, which is set for free release this Thursday, April 4.
Written by DJ Z on 04/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time for Some" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.