After finishing a tasty, finger lickin’ good meal it is customary to pay a compliment to the creator of the delicious feast. Thus, we should pay our Compliments 2 The Chef, in this case recently-named XXL Freshmen 2013 selection, Action Bronson, and producer Harry Fraud, who together have concocted a stand out selection from Peter Rosenberg‘s forthcoming Ecko Unlimited-presented compilation album. The record, which features guest vocals from Cee-Lo collaborator Lauriana Mae, finds Bronson in fine form, rattling off random pop culture references like 90’s Chicago Bulls guard John Paxson. We suggest you dig into this fine audible meal and prepare for Rosenberg’s New York Renaissance, which is set for free release this Thursday, April 4.
Written by DJ Z on 04/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time for Some" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.