After finishing a tasty, finger lickin’ good meal it is customary to pay a compliment to the creator of the delicious feast. Thus, we should pay our Compliments 2 The Chef, in this case recently-named XXL Freshmen 2013 selection, Action Bronson, and producer Harry Fraud, who together have concocted a stand out selection from Peter Rosenberg‘s forthcoming Ecko Unlimited-presented compilation album. The record, which features guest vocals from Cee-Lo collaborator Lauriana Mae, finds Bronson in fine form, rattling off random pop culture references like 90’s Chicago Bulls guard John Paxson. We suggest you dig into this fine audible meal and prepare for Rosenberg’s New York Renaissance, which is set for free release this Thursday, April 4.
Written by DJ Z on 04/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time for Some" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.