Although the release of Florida native Ace Hood‘s Body Bag Vol. 2 mixtape is set for tomorrow, the Cash Money spitter continues to give fans a sample of what they can expect on the project with the release of stand out selection Leggo. The song begins with the familiar “Mike Will made it” tag, which is immediately followed by the producer’s signature, bass-heavy production that serves as the perfect backdrop to Hood’s braggadocious rhymes. Amidst Louboutin mentions and YMCMB shout outs the rapper quite literally turns up on the record, which is an energetically boastful banger to say the least. Leggo joins The Runners-produced Double Cup as the second Booth-featured record from Hood’s Body Bag Vol. 2, out on August 17.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.