Although the release of Florida native Ace Hood‘s Body Bag Vol. 2 mixtape is set for tomorrow, the Cash Money spitter continues to give fans a sample of what they can expect on the project with the release of stand out selection Leggo. The song begins with the familiar “Mike Will made it” tag, which is immediately followed by the producer’s signature, bass-heavy production that serves as the perfect backdrop to Hood’s braggadocious rhymes. Amidst Louboutin mentions and YMCMB shout outs the rapper quite literally turns up on the record, which is an energetically boastful banger to say the least. Leggo joins The Runners-produced Double Cup as the second Booth-featured record from Hood’s Body Bag Vol. 2, out on August 17.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.