Although the release of Florida native Ace Hood‘s Body Bag Vol. 2 mixtape is set for tomorrow, the Cash Money spitter continues to give fans a sample of what they can expect on the project with the release of stand out selection Leggo. The song begins with the familiar “Mike Will made it” tag, which is immediately followed by the producer’s signature, bass-heavy production that serves as the perfect backdrop to Hood’s braggadocious rhymes. Amidst Louboutin mentions and YMCMB shout outs the rapper quite literally turns up on the record, which is an energetically boastful banger to say the least. Leggo joins The Runners-produced Double Cup as the second Booth-featured record from Hood’s Body Bag Vol. 2, out on August 17.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/16/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.