Although the release of Florida native Ace Hood‘s Body Bag Vol. 2 mixtape is set for tomorrow, the Cash Money spitter continues to give fans a sample of what they can expect on the project with the release of stand out selection Leggo. The song begins with the familiar “Mike Will made it” tag, which is immediately followed by the producer’s signature, bass-heavy production that serves as the perfect backdrop to Hood’s braggadocious rhymes. Amidst Louboutin mentions and YMCMB shout outs the rapper quite literally turns up on the record, which is an energetically boastful banger to say the least. Leggo joins The Runners-produced Double Cup as the second Booth-featured record from Hood’s Body Bag Vol. 2, out on August 17.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/16/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.