Balling just ain’t the same without a special someone with whom to share the fruits of your hustle. Thus, on single numero uno off his fourth full-length, Ace Hood makes a play for the heart of a potential Mrs. Hood, telling her in no uncertain terms, “I Need Your Love.” The Florida native’s first headlining feature since late August’s street-ready Don’t Get Me Started, this joint finds the usually aggressive rhymesayer showcasing his romantically braggadocious side as he lets the shorty in question know just how fly her life will be if she chooses to ride with him, flowing over a tuneful Chipmunk-soul beat by Ben Billionz. Fresh off the release of his own Chapter V LP, Trey Songz contributes some characteristically seductive vocals to the hook. Stay tuned for the latest on Hood’s next studio album, which as yet lacks both a title and a solid drop date.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.