Balling just ain’t the same without a special someone with whom to share the fruits of your hustle. Thus, on single numero uno off his fourth full-length, Ace Hood makes a play for the heart of a potential Mrs. Hood, telling her in no uncertain terms, “I Need Your Love.” The Florida native’s first headlining feature since late August’s street-ready Don’t Get Me Started, this joint finds the usually aggressive rhymesayer showcasing his romantically braggadocious side as he lets the shorty in question know just how fly her life will be if she chooses to ride with him, flowing over a tuneful Chipmunk-soul beat by Ben Billionz. Fresh off the release of his own Chapter V LP, Trey Songz contributes some characteristically seductive vocals to the hook. Stay tuned for the latest on Hood’s next studio album, which as yet lacks both a title and a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 10/4/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.