Balling just ain’t the same without a special someone with whom to share the fruits of your hustle. Thus, on single numero uno off his fourth full-length, Ace Hood makes a play for the heart of a potential Mrs. Hood, telling her in no uncertain terms, “I Need Your Love.” The Florida native’s first headlining feature since late August’s street-ready Don’t Get Me Started, this joint finds the usually aggressive rhymesayer showcasing his romantically braggadocious side as he lets the shorty in question know just how fly her life will be if she chooses to ride with him, flowing over a tuneful Chipmunk-soul beat by Ben Billionz. Fresh off the release of his own Chapter V LP, Trey Songz contributes some characteristically seductive vocals to the hook. Stay tuned for the latest on Hood’s next studio album, which as yet lacks both a title and a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 10/4/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.