Hey look, it’s a mega-remix of a hustler’s anthem that doesn’t involve DJ Khaled. When Ace Hood dropped street single Go N’ Get It back in May readers pointed out its similarity to Hustle Hard – determined to laugh in the haters faces, Ace simply set out to hustle even harder and grab some heavyweight emcees for the remix. Lex Luger’s original, extremely Leg Luger-ish beat remains the same, providing a speaker rattling backdrop for each rapper to put in work, and work they do. Ace kicks off the festivities with a brand new verse, followed closely by a bombastic 16 from Beanie Sigel, a verse from Busta that at times sounds like KRS-ONE (right, or am I crazy?), a luxurious offering from Pusha T and, closing things out, a robbery and homicide obsessed Styles P. So, now we’re left with nothing but questions: which is better, the original or the remix? Which rapper went and got it hardest? Will this inspire you to pick up Ace’s new album, Blood, Sweat, Tears when it drops on August 9? We’ll find out soon in the comments below.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/1/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.