Hey look, it’s a mega-remix of a hustler’s anthem that doesn’t involve DJ Khaled. When Ace Hood dropped street single Go N’ Get It back in May readers pointed out its similarity to Hustle Hard – determined to laugh in the haters faces, Ace simply set out to hustle even harder and grab some heavyweight emcees for the remix. Lex Luger’s original, extremely Leg Luger-ish beat remains the same, providing a speaker rattling backdrop for each rapper to put in work, and work they do. Ace kicks off the festivities with a brand new verse, followed closely by a bombastic 16 from Beanie Sigel, a verse from Busta that at times sounds like KRS-ONE (right, or am I crazy?), a luxurious offering from Pusha T and, closing things out, a robbery and homicide obsessed Styles P. So, now we’re left with nothing but questions: which is better, the original or the remix? Which rapper went and got it hardest? Will this inspire you to pick up Ace’s new album, Blood, Sweat, Tears when it drops on August 9? We’ll find out soon in the comments below.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/1/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.