You’ve gotta hand it to Ace Hood; the man knows how to choose his beats. Maybe it’s the influence of his mentor, producer extraordinaire DJ Khaled, or simply a natural ability to know right off the bat what complements his voice and delivery, but through his many DJBooth features, no one has complained about his production choices. In his new track, Get ‘Em, the Florida up-and-comer hooks up with The Inkredibles, who worked with him on his recent single, Ride. Ace is his typical, abrasive self, lashing out angrily at anyone who dares to stand in his way. The Inkredibles bring heat once again from the boards, laying down a banger of a beat characterized by its skittering bass drum, bright strings, and power chords. Get ‘Em will appear on Ace Hood’s debut album, Gutta, due October 14.
Written by Charlie E. on 09/1/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)