We all have certain topics which, once they’ve been brought up in conversation, we could talk about for hours on end—whether or not anyone else is really all that interested. On new single selection Don’t Get Me Started (the follow up to this month’s Leggo) Ace Hood holds forth on a few of his own pet subjects—including paper, the hustle and his general flyness—over Sonny Digital‘s 808-driven street boardwork. This joint can be found on the deluxe edition of DJ Khaled‘s Kiss the Ring LP, available in stores and online as of August 21. Additionally, fans can hear more from Hood on his Body Bag Vol. 2 tape, released on the 17th.
Written by richard on 08/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.