We all have certain topics which, once they’ve been brought up in conversation, we could talk about for hours on end—whether or not anyone else is really all that interested. On new single selection Don’t Get Me Started (the follow up to this month’s Leggo) Ace Hood holds forth on a few of his own pet subjects—including paper, the hustle and his general flyness—over Sonny Digital‘s 808-driven street boardwork. This joint can be found on the deluxe edition of DJ Khaled‘s Kiss the Ring LP, available in stores and online as of August 21. Additionally, fans can hear more from Hood on his Body Bag Vol. 2 tape, released on the 17th.
Written by richard on 08/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.