The other day, while at the gas station, I received a discount on a car wash. Let me tell you, it felt great to be rollin’ around in a clean car. If cruising in a clean Elantra made me feel like a million bucks, I can only imagine how Ace Hood feels rollin’ around town in a Bugatti. Hood, who recently made an appearance on T-Pain’s new single, has inviteed a few guests of his own to ride shotgun in his new automotive anthem. Rick Ross, with a slow, boisterous flow and Future, with an Autotune-altered vocal performance stay in their respective lanes, contributing their own unique styles to this high octane, Mike WiLL Made It-produced track. Buggatti will appear on the Floridian emcee’s forthcoming full-length, Trials and Tribulations; not his recently released tape, Starvation II.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)