The other day, while at the gas station, I received a discount on a car wash. Let me tell you, it felt great to be rollin’ around in a clean car. If cruising in a clean Elantra made me feel like a million bucks, I can only imagine how Ace Hood feels rollin’ around town in a Bugatti. Hood, who recently made an appearance on T-Pain’s new single, has inviteed a few guests of his own to ride shotgun in his new automotive anthem. Rick Ross, with a slow, boisterous flow and Future, with an Autotune-altered vocal performance stay in their respective lanes, contributing their own unique styles to this high octane, Mike WiLL Made It-produced track. Buggatti will appear on the Floridian emcee’s forthcoming full-length, Trials and Tribulations; not his recently released tape, Starvation II.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.