On hit street single Bugatti, released to positive Booth reviews back in January, Ace Hood described the exhilarating feeling of waking up behind the wheel of one of the most coveted vehicles in the world. Since first hearing the cut, I’ve been sleeping with a Matchbox car under my pillow in hopes of replicating the phenomenon, but no dice—guess it only happens to heavyweight hip-hop artists. For the record’s official remix, Hood enlists a few fellow Bugatti owners to spit about their rides and their bulging bankrolls over Mike WiLL‘s trunk-rattling trap instrumental: Wiz Khalifa, T.I., Meek Mill, French Montana, 2 Chainz and Birdman deliver high-rolling guest bars (replacing original feature Rick Ross), and DJ Khaled laces the cut with a few of his trademark ad-libs. Future’s hook vocals are retained from the original. For the album version of this trunk-rattling selection and much more, check out Hood’s Trials and Tribulations LP when it hits record stores and online retailers this summer.
Written by richard on 05/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)