On hit street single Bugatti, released to positive Booth reviews back in January, Ace Hood described the exhilarating feeling of waking up behind the wheel of one of the most coveted vehicles in the world. Since first hearing the cut, I’ve been sleeping with a Matchbox car under my pillow in hopes of replicating the phenomenon, but no dice—guess it only happens to heavyweight hip-hop artists. For the record’s official remix, Hood enlists a few fellow Bugatti owners to spit about their rides and their bulging bankrolls over Mike WiLL‘s trunk-rattling trap instrumental: Wiz Khalifa, T.I., Meek Mill, French Montana, 2 Chainz and Birdman deliver high-rolling guest bars (replacing original feature Rick Ross), and DJ Khaled laces the cut with a few of his trademark ad-libs. Future’s hook vocals are retained from the original. For the album version of this trunk-rattling selection and much more, check out Hood’s Trials and Tribulations LP when it hits record stores and online retailers this summer.
Written by richard on 05/7/13
Panhandle State street mainstay Ace Hood has blessed our eardrums with his latest album-length collection of original material, the Trials and Tribulations LP. The artist's senior set, and his first project since moving from...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.