The other day, while at the gas station, I received a discount on a car wash. Let me tell you, it felt great to be rollin’ around in a clean car. If cruising in a clean Elantra made me feel like a million bucks, I can only imagine how Ace Hood feels rollin’ around town in a Bugatti. Hood, who recently made an appearance on T-Pain’s new single, has inviteed a few guests of his own to ride shotgun in his new automotive anthem. Rick Ross, with a slow, boisterous flow and Future, with an Autotune-altered vocal performance stay in their respective lanes, contributing their own unique styles to this high octane, Mike WiLL Made It-produced track. Buggatti will appear on the Floridian emcee’s forthcoming full-length, Trials and Tribulations; not his recently released tape, Starvation II.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.