The other day, while at the gas station, I received a discount on a car wash. Let me tell you, it felt great to be rollin’ around in a clean car. If cruising in a clean Elantra made me feel like a million bucks, I can only imagine how Ace Hood feels rollin’ around town in a Bugatti. Hood, who recently made an appearance on T-Pain’s new single, has inviteed a few guests of his own to ride shotgun in his new automotive anthem. Rick Ross, with a slow, boisterous flow and Future, with an Autotune-altered vocal performance stay in their respective lanes, contributing their own unique styles to this high octane, Mike WiLL Made It-produced track. Buggatti will appear on the Floridian emcee’s forthcoming full-length, Trials and Tribulations; not his recently released tape, Starvation II.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.