Ever since he can remember, Ace Hood has been BLAB (Ballin’ Like a B*tch). On his latest promo single, the Panhandle State stalwart (and freestyle series alumnus) reminds listeners that the hustle is to him as water is to a fish. Jahlil Beats provides a whip-ready instrumental to back the emcee’s braggadocious block talk. It has yet to be announced whether BLAB will be appearing on any forthcoming project, but those feeling it can stay tuned for the latest from the We the Best signee.
Written by richard on 05/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cash Flow" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.