Rapper Ace Hood feels pretty good about the hand he was just dealt. Grinding to gain exposure and notoriety from the age of 16, the Deerfield Beach, Florida emcee recently landed a distribution deal with Def Jam (by way of DJ Khaled’s new label, We The Best Music Group) and will release his untitled debut album later this year. On Cash Flow, featuring fellow Florida family members Rick Ross and T-Pain, the now 19-year old Ace talks about collecting his money and stacking it high over a solid (as always) production contribution from The Runners. With Khaled set to release his last album off Koch this summer, expect to see a heavy presence of Ace Hood in the months to come.
Written by DJ Z on 02/24/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Already Know" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.