Rapper Ace Hood feels pretty good about the hand he was just dealt. Grinding to gain exposure and notoriety from the age of 16, the Deerfield Beach, Florida emcee recently landed a distribution deal with Def Jam (by way of DJ Khaled’s new label, We The Best Music Group) and will release his untitled debut album later this year. On Cash Flow, featuring fellow Florida family members Rick Ross and T-Pain, the now 19-year old Ace talks about collecting his money and stacking it high over a solid (as always) production contribution from The Runners. With Khaled set to release his last album off Koch this summer, expect to see a heavy presence of Ace Hood in the months to come.
Written by DJ Z on 02/24/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Already Know" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.