Rapper Ace Hood feels pretty good about the hand he was just dealt. Grinding to gain exposure and notoriety from the age of 16, the Deerfield Beach, Florida emcee recently landed a distribution deal with Def Jam (by way of DJ Khaled’s new label, We The Best Music Group) and will release his untitled debut album later this year. On Cash Flow, featuring fellow Florida family members Rick Ross and T-Pain, the now 19-year old Ace talks about collecting his money and stacking it high over a solid (as always) production contribution from The Runners. With Khaled set to release his last album off Koch this summer, expect to see a heavy presence of Ace Hood in the months to come.
Written by DJ Z on 02/24/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Already Know" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.