Rapper Ace Hood feels pretty good about the hand he was just dealt. Grinding to gain exposure and notoriety from the age of 16, the Deerfield Beach, Florida emcee recently landed a distribution deal with Def Jam (by way of DJ Khaled’s new label, We The Best Music Group) and will release his untitled debut album later this year. On Cash Flow, featuring fellow Florida family members Rick Ross and T-Pain, the now 19-year old Ace talks about collecting his money and stacking it high over a solid (as always) production contribution from The Runners. With Khaled set to release his last album off Koch this summer, expect to see a heavy presence of Ace Hood in the months to come.
Written by DJ Z on 02/24/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Already Know" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)