I happen to be a firm believer in karma; what goes around always finds a way to come around, one way or another. From the sound of things, it appears ACE B8gie is also enrolled in my camp. His latest street single, The Little People, tells a cautionary tell of forgetting those at the bottom. It’s obvious the song has real meaning, but it is most definitely not preachy. Over the electronic-splashed production of David Coresh, B8gie engages listeners with a brisk flow, which when combined with his stellar storytelling abilities serves as quiet an engaging, head-nodding listen. So sit back and enjoy as the Chi-Town emcee drops some serious knowledge and be sure to check out his Booth hosted album, Endorphin Extended Play, released this past December.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On My Soul" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.