Though most try to keep up a façade of normalcy, the truth is that Everybody’s a little Crazy; some people are just better at hiding it than others. Take Booth newcomer Accent. At first glance, he’s seems like a perfectly well-balanced NYC recording artist but, as he reveals on single numero uno off his next project, he still plays with action figures, struggles with romantic relationships and has lingering issues regarding his biracial background. Oh, and he thinks he might be a robot. Joining the headliner over Kid Vision‘s low-key production, Make It Work emcee Kinetics raises the possibility that it may be society that’s insane. Complete with official visuals directed by Hickory, this joint is slated for inclusion on forthcoming EP Sight & Sound. The set is currently unscheduled, but fans can, of course, keep their browsers locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 02/28/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.