Though most try to keep up a façade of normalcy, the truth is that Everybody’s a little Crazy; some people are just better at hiding it than others. Take Booth newcomer Accent. At first glance, he’s seems like a perfectly well-balanced NYC recording artist but, as he reveals on single numero uno off his next project, he still plays with action figures, struggles with romantic relationships and has lingering issues regarding his biracial background. Oh, and he thinks he might be a robot. Joining the headliner over Kid Vision‘s low-key production, Make It Work emcee Kinetics raises the possibility that it may be society that’s insane. Complete with official visuals directed by Hickory, this joint is slated for inclusion on forthcoming EP Sight & Sound. The set is currently unscheduled, but fans can, of course, keep their browsers locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 02/28/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.