Though most try to keep up a façade of normalcy, the truth is that Everybody’s a little Crazy; some people are just better at hiding it than others. Take Booth newcomer Accent. At first glance, he’s seems like a perfectly well-balanced NYC recording artist but, as he reveals on single numero uno off his next project, he still plays with action figures, struggles with romantic relationships and has lingering issues regarding his biracial background. Oh, and he thinks he might be a robot. Joining the headliner over Kid Vision‘s low-key production, Make It Work emcee Kinetics raises the possibility that it may be society that’s insane. Complete with official visuals directed by Hickory, this joint is slated for inclusion on forthcoming EP Sight & Sound. The set is currently unscheduled, but fans can, of course, keep their browsers locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 02/28/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.