Antonio Charneco III says what he means and means what he says. On his new track, On My Way, the Latino rapper better known as AC attacks everyone from record executives to internet geeks with unapologetic vehemence. Boasting a raw growl of a voice to match his fuming words, the 22-year-old Staten Island native’s final product comes off as half coming-of-age declaration, half angry rant. He is helped out by producer Shatek, whose thundering beat brings a sense of urgency to AC’s rhymes. While no official announcements have been made regarding an album, this young rapper clearly has a lot to get off his chest. One thing’s clear: you don’t want to mess with AC. Seriously. Don’t.
Written by Charlie E. on 06/15/08
Submit your Rating
Rare Unlimited Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Sippin' On?" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)