Antonio Charneco III says what he means and means what he says. On his new track, On My Way, the Latino rapper better known as AC attacks everyone from record executives to internet geeks with unapologetic vehemence. Boasting a raw growl of a voice to match his fuming words, the 22-year-old Staten Island native’s final product comes off as half coming-of-age declaration, half angry rant. He is helped out by producer Shatek, whose thundering beat brings a sense of urgency to AC’s rhymes. While no official announcements have been made regarding an album, this young rapper clearly has a lot to get off his chest. One thing’s clear: you don’t want to mess with AC. Seriously. Don’t.
Written by Charlie E. on 06/15/08
Submit your Rating
Rare Unlimited Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Sippin' On?" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.