Antonio Charneco III says what he means and means what he says. On his new track, On My Way, the Latino rapper better known as AC attacks everyone from record executives to internet geeks with unapologetic vehemence. Boasting a raw growl of a voice to match his fuming words, the 22-year-old Staten Island native’s final product comes off as half coming-of-age declaration, half angry rant. He is helped out by producer Shatek, whose thundering beat brings a sense of urgency to AC’s rhymes. While no official announcements have been made regarding an album, this young rapper clearly has a lot to get off his chest. One thing’s clear: you don’t want to mess with AC. Seriously. Don’t.
Written by Charlie E. on 06/15/08
Submit your Rating
Rare Unlimited Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Sippin' On?" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.