Antonio Charneco III says what he means and means what he says. On his new track, On My Way, the Latino rapper better known as AC attacks everyone from record executives to internet geeks with unapologetic vehemence. Boasting a raw growl of a voice to match his fuming words, the 22-year-old Staten Island native’s final product comes off as half coming-of-age declaration, half angry rant. He is helped out by producer Shatek, whose thundering beat brings a sense of urgency to AC’s rhymes. While no official announcements have been made regarding an album, this young rapper clearly has a lot to get off his chest. One thing’s clear: you don’t want to mess with AC. Seriously. Don’t.
Written by Charlie E. on 06/15/08
Submit your Rating
Rare Unlimited Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Sippin' On?" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.