Even though everyone is aware of the serious issues plaguing today’s music industry, the only artists willing to address them with brutal honesty are the unsigned, independent emcees. Such is the case with Staten Island’s very own AC, who many will remember from his New Soul feature earlier this year. On his new single he describes the business as So Cold. Picking up the Auto-Tune (not even the underground is safe anymore), guest singer L Does It delivers a catchy hook and producer J. Glaze does his best Dre impression on the production tip. Think So Cold lives up to its name (in a good way)? Well, AC agrees; his debut album, Best Served Cold, is set to drop early next year.
Written by Burmy on 11/19/08
Submit your Rating
Rare Unlimited Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Sippin' On?" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.