Even though everyone is aware of the serious issues plaguing today’s music industry, the only artists willing to address them with brutal honesty are the unsigned, independent emcees. Such is the case with Staten Island’s very own AC, who many will remember from his New Soul feature earlier this year. On his new single he describes the business as So Cold. Picking up the Auto-Tune (not even the underground is safe anymore), guest singer L Does It delivers a catchy hook and producer J. Glaze does his best Dre impression on the production tip. Think So Cold lives up to its name (in a good way)? Well, AC agrees; his debut album, Best Served Cold, is set to drop early next year.
Written by Burmy on 11/19/08
Submit your Rating
Rare Unlimited Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Sippin' On?" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)