Even though everyone is aware of the serious issues plaguing today’s music industry, the only artists willing to address them with brutal honesty are the unsigned, independent emcees. Such is the case with Staten Island’s very own AC, who many will remember from his New Soul feature earlier this year. On his new single he describes the business as So Cold. Picking up the Auto-Tune (not even the underground is safe anymore), guest singer L Does It delivers a catchy hook and producer J. Glaze does his best Dre impression on the production tip. Think So Cold lives up to its name (in a good way)? Well, AC agrees; his debut album, Best Served Cold, is set to drop early next year.
Written by Burmy on 11/19/08
Submit your Rating
Rare Unlimited Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Sippin' On?" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.