Even though everyone is aware of the serious issues plaguing today’s music industry, the only artists willing to address them with brutal honesty are the unsigned, independent emcees. Such is the case with Staten Island’s very own AC, who many will remember from his New Soul feature earlier this year. On his new single he describes the business as So Cold. Picking up the Auto-Tune (not even the underground is safe anymore), guest singer L Does It delivers a catchy hook and producer J. Glaze does his best Dre impression on the production tip. Think So Cold lives up to its name (in a good way)? Well, AC agrees; his debut album, Best Served Cold, is set to drop early next year.
Written by Burmy on 11/19/08
Submit your Rating
Rare Unlimited Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Sippin' On?" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.