Staten Island, New York native AC may be more well-known for his lyrical side than his imaginative side, but he doesn’t hesitate in putting his imagination to work on his Courtesy of a Nightmare record Can You Imagine as he attempts to imagine things just a little differently. The emcee keeps the “what if’s” light as he raps, “Imagine lying in bed, knowing you created something” before getting deeper as he comments, “Now look at pictures of the towers and imagine there was no religion.” The powerful content on Can You Imagine is brought home by the vocals of Moroccan crooner Uness and the addition of intriguing vocal commentary from the late Steve Jobs. The C4 Sinistah-produced record serves as the third single from the spitter’s forthcoming Courtesy of a Nightmare album, which is due out on October 30.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/25/12
Rare Unlimited Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Sippin' On?" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)