Staten Island, New York native AC may be more well-known for his lyrical side than his imaginative side, but he doesn’t hesitate in putting his imagination to work on his Courtesy of a Nightmare record Can You Imagine as he attempts to imagine things just a little differently. The emcee keeps the “what if’s” light as he raps, “Imagine lying in bed, knowing you created something” before getting deeper as he comments, “Now look at pictures of the towers and imagine there was no religion.” The powerful content on Can You Imagine is brought home by the vocals of Moroccan crooner Uness and the addition of intriguing vocal commentary from the late Steve Jobs. The C4 Sinistah-produced record serves as the third single from the spitter’s forthcoming Courtesy of a Nightmare album, which is due out on October 30.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/25/12
Submit your Rating
Rare Unlimited Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Sippin' On?" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.