Most of us can probably make an educated guess about what commonly-used phrase precedes the title of AC‘s latest “buzztape” leak but, for those who have never heard a rap record before, I’ll spell it out: the Northeastern mainstay simply doesn’t give a f*ck About No One. Despite his lack of f*ck-giving, though, the freestyle series alum can always be counted on to create dope tracks, and this one’s hardly an exception. Manning the boards on this laid-back street banger is Mental Instruments, who cooks up a quietly sizzling synth backdrop for the Staten Island rapper’s dismissal of damn near everyone and everything, from the haters who try to slow him down to the wannabes who flood his inbox with unsolicited tunes – according to hookman TekNeek, this wanton disregard for others even extends to the highway. While I’m not sure I’d want to share a road with this Booth fave, it’s clear he’s got mic skills to back up the bad attitude. If you like what you’re hearing, be sure to check back with us on June 15, when the artist’s DJBooth.net-sponsored Send the Scouts Out mixtape hits our front page for streaming and free download.
Listen to More: AC
Written by richard on 07/5/10
Rare Unlimited Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Sippin' On?" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.