Sometimes, when you’re love, you just want to scream it from the rooftops. For instance, the scene in Anchorman where Ron Burgundy proceeds to tell the whole office about his new romance. When LA native Abstract Rude is in love he doesn’t need any rooftops, or an office space, to boast about his love; just give him a recording studio and he’ll go about his business. On She’s Incredible, the emcee’s first Booth feature to-date, Ab Rude equips a fluid, deep-voiced flow and an intriguing cadence, gushing about his astounding lady. Joining AR is Reggie Watts, whose unique vocals compliment the catchy, head-nodding production, crafted by Vitamin D. For more unique, refreshing hip-hop check out Abstract Rude’s Dear Abbey, The Lost Letters out now via iTunes and, while its not set in stone yet, be on the lookout for a set of visuals for She’s Incredible.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/12/12
Submit your Rating
Keep The Feel Ent./Alphapup
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.