Sometimes, when you’re love, you just want to scream it from the rooftops. For instance, the scene in Anchorman where Ron Burgundy proceeds to tell the whole office about his new romance. When LA native Abstract Rude is in love he doesn’t need any rooftops, or an office space, to boast about his love; just give him a recording studio and he’ll go about his business. On She’s Incredible, the emcee’s first Booth feature to-date, Ab Rude equips a fluid, deep-voiced flow and an intriguing cadence, gushing about his astounding lady. Joining AR is Reggie Watts, whose unique vocals compliment the catchy, head-nodding production, crafted by Vitamin D. For more unique, refreshing hip-hop check out Abstract Rude’s Dear Abbey, The Lost Letters out now via iTunes and, while its not set in stone yet, be on the lookout for a set of visuals for She’s Incredible.
Keep The Feel Ent./Alphapup
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!