Attention, readers: in response to credible Terrorist Threats we ask that you evacuate The DJBooth immediately. Or, if you’re feeling daring, you could always stick around and take a listen to Ab-Soul‘s latest street single, which finds the Top Dawg Ent. artist conspiring with Motown buzzmaker Danny Brown to overthrow the system keeping his people down over an ominous beat by Dave Free. Jhené Aiko contributes a flowed hook. Ab-Soul’s major-label debut has yet to receive a drop date from the TDE/Interscope, but those digging it can stay tuned for all the latest details.
Written by richard on 05/18/12
Submit your Rating
Top Dawg Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Dreams (WC Monster Remix) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.