Stigmata is a designation used by members of the Christian faith to describe body markings or sensations of pain in locations corresponding to the crucifixion wounds of Christ. What does this brief history lesson have to do with Ab-Soul and his newly-released record? Press play and soon you will begin to feel your head bounce from front to back, your body will sway side to side in a rhythmic motion and your ears will widen to take in the rhymes of the TDE buzzmaker and his cohorts, Action Bronson and Asaad. Stigmata, the Rahki-produced record, not the belief, will be found on Ab’s forthcoming album, #TheseDays, which is currently without a release date. Keep it locked to The DJBooth for future updates.
Written by DJ Z on 06/2/14
Submit your Rating
Top Dawg Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Dreams (WC Monster Remix) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.