Stigmata is a designation used by members of the Christian faith to describe body markings or sensations of pain in locations corresponding to the crucifixion wounds of Christ. What does this brief history lesson have to do with Ab-Soul and his newly-released record? Press play and soon you will begin to feel your head bounce from front to back, your body will sway side to side in a rhythmic motion and your ears will widen to take in the rhymes of the TDE buzzmaker and his cohorts, Action Bronson and Asaad. Stigmata, the Rahki-produced record, not the belief, will be found on Ab’s forthcoming album, #TheseDays, which is currently without a release date. Keep it locked to The DJBooth for future updates.
Written by DJ Z on 06/1/14
Top Dawg Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Dreams (WC Monster Remix) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.