Stigmata is a designation used by members of the Christian faith to describe body markings or sensations of pain in locations corresponding to the crucifixion wounds of Christ. What does this brief history lesson have to do with Ab-Soul and his newly-released record? Press play and soon you will begin to feel your head bounce from front to back, your body will sway side to side in a rhythmic motion and your ears will widen to take in the rhymes of the TDE buzzmaker and his cohorts, Action Bronson and Asaad. Stigmata, the Rahki-produced record, not the belief, will be found on Ab’s forthcoming album, #TheseDays, which is currently without a release date. Keep it locked to The DJBooth for future updates.
Written by DJ Z on 06/2/14
Submit your Rating
Top Dawg Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Dreams (WC Monster Remix) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.