With the release of his next album just two short weeks away, Top Dawg lyricist Ab-Soul returns to the Booth with another fresh single off the set. The follow-up to early May’s Booth-approved Stigmata, Hunnid Stax finds Ab chronicling his paper chase over whip-ready production by Kenny Beats. ScHoolboy Q, the headliner’s labelmate and Black Hippy colleague, lends his dynamic flow to the final verse and a (very stoned) Mac Miller handles hook duties. Craving more? Then keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the June 24, arrival of Ab-Soul’s highly-anticipated #TheseDays.
Update: We have added the Adam Roberts-directed visuals for Ab-Soul’s Hunnid Stax.
Written by richard on 07/14/14
Submit your Rating
Top Dawg Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Dreams (WC Monster Remix) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.