With the release of his next album just two short weeks away, Top Dawg lyricist Ab-Soul returns to the Booth with another fresh single off the set. The follow-up to early May’s Booth-approved Stigmata, Hunnid Stax finds Ab chronicling his paper chase over whip-ready production by Kenny Beats. ScHoolboy Q, the headliner’s labelmate and Black Hippy colleague, lends his dynamic flow to the final verse and a (very stoned) Mac Miller handles hook duties. Craving more? Then keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the June 24, arrival of Ab-Soul’s highly-anticipated #TheseDays.
Update: We have added the Adam Roberts-directed visuals for Ab-Soul’s Hunnid Stax.
Written by richard on 07/14/14
Submit your Rating
Top Dawg Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Dreams (WC Monster Remix) ft. Various Artists" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)