Remain calm, Aarophat is not coming for your head. However, I can’t say the same for most wack, half-assed emcees, who might be wise to do one thing… and that is PANIC! While found on his Invictus album, which was released last May, the visuals for PANIC! are brand spankin’ new. Not that it matters, though, because his sharp, authoritative flow is damn near timeless. The visuals, co-directed by Arophat himself (with some help from D-Flawless), allow viewers to get up close and personal with the Ohio native as he shreds a versatile production from Lex Boogie. The beat, which often alternates between a subtle piano driven section and a swift yet edgy boom-bap inspired vibe, may change, but Aarophat’s energetic flow remains steadfast, anchoring this boisterous cut. While this is his first solo feature, Aarophat can be found as a guest on Dynas’ Redrum, featured last week.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/12/13
Submit your Rating
ILL Sevenz Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.