Remain calm, Aarophat is not coming for your head. However, I can’t say the same for most wack, half-assed emcees, who might be wise to do one thing… and that is PANIC! While found on his Invictus album, which was released last May, the visuals for PANIC! are brand spankin’ new. Not that it matters, though, because his sharp, authoritative flow is damn near timeless. The visuals, co-directed by Arophat himself (with some help from D-Flawless), allow viewers to get up close and personal with the Ohio native as he shreds a versatile production from Lex Boogie. The beat, which often alternates between a subtle piano driven section and a swift yet edgy boom-bap inspired vibe, may change, but Aarophat’s energetic flow remains steadfast, anchoring this boisterous cut. While this is his first solo feature, Aarophat can be found as a guest on Dynas’ Redrum, featured last week.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/12/13
ILL Sevenz Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.