Remain calm, Aarophat is not coming for your head. However, I can’t say the same for most wack, half-assed emcees, who might be wise to do one thing… and that is PANIC! While found on his Invictus album, which was released last May, the visuals for PANIC! are brand spankin’ new. Not that it matters, though, because his sharp, authoritative flow is damn near timeless. The visuals, co-directed by Arophat himself (with some help from D-Flawless), allow viewers to get up close and personal with the Ohio native as he shreds a versatile production from Lex Boogie. The beat, which often alternates between a subtle piano driven section and a swift yet edgy boom-bap inspired vibe, may change, but Aarophat’s energetic flow remains steadfast, anchoring this boisterous cut. While this is his first solo feature, Aarophat can be found as a guest on Dynas’ Redrum, featured last week.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/12/13
Submit your Rating
ILL Sevenz Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.