If you have to ask what realness feels like, You Wouldn’t—no, couldn’t Know. But perhaps you can glean a few insights on the subject by listening to the latest single from Aaron Cohen. The title track off a forthcoming EP, and the Emerald City repper’s first feature since March 2013’s Potential Fans, this record sees the emcee describing his fly lifestyle and his ambitions for the future over some atmospheric synth boardwork by Eff.Dope. San Francisco’s Alexander Spit lends his gruff, yet laid-back flow to the final verse. You Wouldn’t Know (the EP) currently lacks a drop date but, as always, we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.